juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: jUDDI TLP project
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 18:35:17 GMT
Kurt,
I doubt Scout will see a whole lot of changes to warrant frequent releases. It can certainly
reside as a component of juddi and have independent releases.

U decide. :)

On Sep 24, 2010, at 8:31 AM, Kurt T Stam <kurt.stam@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Now that jUDDI and Scout are promoted to form one TLP project call jUDDI. Using https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1477
as a template I have created the following jira:

> for the stuff we can do ourselves I created:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-416
>

> So please review and please add to where things are missing. Also I'm wondering if Scout
should keep it own project in JIRA. I tend to think yes, as Scout will remain having its own
lifecycle independent of the jUDDI code. Should scout-dev remain its own mailing list and
website?