juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Cunningham <tcunn...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: jUDDI TLP project
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 19:54:30 GMT
David Jencks wrote:
> I think that would be too much considering the very low traffic we get.  We might even
want to have only one juddi mailing list until we get enough traffic to warrant separate dev
and users lists.  There's been some discussion recently on incubator and the consensus seems
to be that having only one list is a good idea for new projects to try to involve everyone
who shows the slightest interest :-)  Since lack of too many active participants is one of
our problems here, if we are setting up new lists maybe we should start with one.

I think having Scout on a separate website makes sense given that they
will have completely different release cycles and that we will not be
shipping scout artifacts by default along with juddi bundles.      Seems
like it would make things less confusing to newcomers to jUDDI.      I'm
not sure who else has committed changes for Scout other than myself
recently, but I'd prefer to keep the JIRA component separate since they
have different release version numbers.

I don't have any opinion on the lists.