juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kasun Weranga <kasungunathil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need a help regarding TModel
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 18:03:03 GMT
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply, According to UDDI spec The discoveryURL only appears
at the businessEntity level, But this additional documentations are specific
to a service. (Because this documents describe details of
a particular service). So in that case how can I publish these information
into UDDI? Also I would like to know what is wrong with above TModel?
I really appreciate your help.

Thank you,
Kasun.

--