juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to pick up the v3 implmentation of scout ?
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 17:17:07 GMT
- If you are using JAXR (Scout), then your client code should no see
this change in API, so it really shouldn't be an issue for you.

- From a UDDI perspective, jUDDI v3 does not support UDDI v2 calls. It
would be possible to support the older API, but once people are using v3
they rarely want to use UDDI v2 calls. That said, if you think this is
worth the effort you can always open a jira and submit a patch for it!

Cheers,

--Kurt