juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with how uddi-ws build works and maven snapshots
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 21:42:36 GMT
Hi David,

You should be able to specify a jaxws21 classifier to get the jaxws21 version?

--Kurt

On Jun 16, 2011, at 17:13, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think there's a problem with how the build generates the two uddi-ws artifacts, plain
and with the jaxws21 classifier.  Geronimo has been needing the plain one so I deployed a
snapshot.  The snapshot repo now contains both but with different timestamp versions and the
maven-metadata.xml only mentions the most recent.  I think this means that the jaxws21-classifier
one will now be completely inaccessible.

> I think to fix this we need to find a way to build both artifacts with one maven invocation.
 I'm not sure how to do this.... if I have some extra time (unlikely) I'll see if I can figure
out a way to configure two executions on the appropriate plugin.