juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Faten Fakhfakh <fakhfakhfa...@gmail.com>
Subject Publishing and researching a service
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:12:12 GMT
Hello,
I download: *"Matchmaker Client API"* and *"OWLS/UDDI Matchmaker" version1.3
*
I integrated the code of these components in Eclipse.

I want to test a sample example of *publishing a service* and another
example of *researching for a service*.
I want to get a result even in the form of displaying (without GUI).
I have to look the principals class and method responsibles for the
publication and the same for the research.

So, I have to use the code(source) of *"Matchmaker Client API"* or the code
*"OWLS/UDDI Matchmaker"* ?
Please, have you any idea?

I have also an other problem:
There are many addresses in the code which are invalids. I can replace them
with ones that are valids.
But, I find many adresses like: *"
http://arta.cimds.ri.cmu.edu:7080/juddi/inquiry" *
knowing that the address*"http://arta.cimds.ri.cmu.edu"* is not valide. So,
can you please give me a valid example like this?

Can you help me please?
Thank you very much in advance.