juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Fairouz Fakhfakh <fairouz.fakhf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UDDI version 3
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 20:03:32 GMT
Thank you for your fast replay.
I URL:http://localhost:8080/juddiv3/  works and displys: Welcome to Apache
jUDDI!......
But, the URL:  http://sales:8080/juddiv3 does not work!!!
My goal is to see the publication of the service sales.
I have a question: In the file uddi.xml and exactly in this line,
<property name="serverName" value="sales"/>
 the value of serviceName is "sales" or "localhost"?
What can I do to resolve this problem? Or can you give me an other example
of publishing a service, please?
Thank you for answering me.