juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Faten Fakhfakh <fakhfakhfa...@gmail.com>
Subject Publication and discovery of a web service
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 21:44:53 GMT
Hello,
I use* "owls-uddi-matchmaker-1.3-bin" * and *"mmclient-v1.2-src"* that
contains an interface for users to interact with the *OWL-S/UDDI matchmaker*
.

I have to do some manipulations on these codes (Add some specificities).
So, first, I have to run this code.
I don't know how to ensure the relationship between these two components(*
OWL-S/UDDI **matchmaker* and*Matchmaker Client API*)?

I could do the publication of a service using only *"mmclient-v1.2-src".*
But, what can I do the discovery of a service?
Can you give me the appropriate code to use, please?

I am really blocked for three months.
Thank you in advance.