juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Maria Din <maria...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Problem HandlerMaker
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 13:57:14 GMT

Hello,I am a master student.I work on the discovery of semantic web services.I use "OWLSMatchmakerClient"
 on the client side, "juddi " and  "OWLS/UDDI Matchmaker"  on the server side.I could do the
publication of a service.But, I couldn't do the discovery of a service! I have always a problem
in "uddiProxy".In juddi  and especially in juddi.log, I get this error when I send the semantic
query:
ERROR org.juddi.handler.HandlerMaker - can't find handler for element type "capability_search".
By accessing juddi.jarIn the class HandlerMaker, I understand that this problem exists because
handler = null.But, I am not understand the problem!!!!I want to know if there is a configuration
for "HandlerMaker".Please, have you any idea about my problem? I am really blocked for a long
period and I am unable to finish my master's project.Thank you for answering me.Best  regards,--Maria