juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex O'Ree" <spyhunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Potential Uddi/juddi enhancements
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 20:32:06 GMT
Full thesis is attached. I also sent out the published doc the user
group instead (replied to the wrong email). Pretty much everything
I've suggested could be offered as an addon or something to that
effect. JAXR is Java specific interface, where as uddi is a wsdl
specification. I honestly do not know a whole lot about JAXR, however
I don't think anything that I've suggested would affect compliance.

I've developed very complex web services on Jboss before and sadly
most version come with juddi of the v2 variety. Further more, getting
the full juddi web apps to deploy to jboss is difficult, at least from
my experience. In the past, I've usually just download the prepackaged
tomcat container and did my integration testing with that.