juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex O'Ree" <spyhunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding a new configuration property to juddv3.properties
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 03:11:07 GMT
I'm working on a mod to fix the expiration of tokens problem. It's
working but I want the setting to be configurable. I.e. duration of
time from which to expire tokens.

Is the current configuration setup still using juddiv3.properties?

I'm calling the following code to load the value of the new property
int minutes=AppConfig.getConfiguration().getInt("juddi.authenticate.Expiration");

and this throwing the following

Feb 28, 2013 9:59:48 PM org.apache.juddi.api.impl.UDDISecurityImpl getAuthToken
WARNING: The authentication token expiration setting is missing or
invalid, will default to 15 minutes. See juddiv3.prop
erties file
java.util.NoSuchElementException: 'juddi.authenticate.Expiration'
doesn't map to an existing object
        at org.apache.commons.configuration.AbstractConfiguration.getInt(AbstractConfiguration.java:813)
        at org.apache.juddi.api.impl.UDDISecurityImpl.getAuthToken(UDDISecurityImpl.java:139)
        at org.apache.juddi.api.impl.UDDISecurityImpl.getAuthToken(UDDISecurityImpl.java:111)
        at org.apache.juddi.v3.tck.TckSecurity.getAuthToken(TckSecurity.java:33)