juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex O'Ree" <spyhunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] move jUDDI from SVN to Git?
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 00:09:26 GMT
I personally prefer svn. I don't "git" it. What are the requirement
for version control besides...well, version control in the context of
jUDDI? Git is handy for getting the complete version history offline,
but that point is pretty moot considering half of the internet is
downloaded during the maven build process. It's a bit faster for
certain actions and its useful for localized version control. SVN's
advantage is that it is integrated with just about everything out
there for software development. Just my two cents. I'll use whatever
the rest of you all want