juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex O'Ree" <spyhunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: recommend class/method for serializing?
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2013 16:45:22 GMT
I think i found it. org.apache.juddi.jaxb.Marshaller

however now I'm getting this message.
Caused by: com.sun.istack.SAXException2: unable to marshal type
"org.uddi.api_v3.BusinessEntity" as an element because it is missing
an @XmlRootElement annotation

I've ran into this before and usually just modify the generated
classes, however the build process is automated. Is there a way to
sneak this into to the maven build process?