juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex O'Ree" <spyhunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: recommend class/method for serializing?
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2013 16:06:19 GMT
I'm assuming you're referring to JUDDI_010 which uses EntityCreator
Publisher pubIn = (Publisher)EntityCreator.buildFromDoc(publisherXML,
"org.apache.juddi.api_v3");

The problem I have is that using  org.apache.juddi.jaxb.PrintUDDI to
serialize, actually doesn't produce valid xml. The semantics are
incorrect and thus cannot be used by the EntityCreator. Sounds like
I'll just have to make one

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:44 AM, Kurt Stam <kurt.stam@gmail.com> wrote:
> The JAX-WS layer takes care of it (using JAXB) under the hood). If you want to use JAXB
straight up, then there is a unittest example in the uddi-ws module.