juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] move jUDDI from SVN to Git?
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 12:58:11 GMT
git seems to attract contributions from volunteers (at least github) on a slightly higher rate
than svn.

On Mar 5, 2013, at 9:53 PM, Jesse Sightler <jesse.sightler@gmail.com> wrote:

> The whole offline advantage of git is largely irrelevant, IMO. The big win is the improved
workflow. It is far easier to make large patches via the git/github model and submit via pull-requests
than via patches attached to a bug entry. I've done this quite a few times over the past year,
and github really is a huge win here, IMO.