juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex O'Ree" <spyhunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.2.x changes
Date Sun, 19 May 2013 17:10:42 GMT
Exception

Well, I could have specified all of the HttpClient exceptions, however many
of the throwables are not defined within the "throws" statements of the
method declarations. So the simplest solution is to throw a generic
exception.

Doxygen is not IDE specific. Its a documentation generator. The file that's
checked in provides a preconfigured setup for someone to use. It's a
value-add file and doesn't subtract from anything.