juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex O'Ree" <spyhunte...@gmail.com>
Subject unit test issue
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 11:40:15 GMT
I'm running into an issue with a failing unit test when building the
juddi-core module

 org.apache.juddi.subscription.SubscriptionNotifierTest
in the path
juddi-core\src\test\java\org\apache\juddi\subscription

I'm getting two failures. One is the test case itself, the other is
thrown during the cleanup operating. From what I can tell, the
subscription service that's created during "setup" phase doesn't
appear to be executing.

This particular function is in the tck-base TckBusinessService. I've
been attempting to insert debugging statements into this file and my
changes do not appear to be propagating. Is this a "maven/ant copy
classes around" problem, or am I missing something? Changes to the
SubscriptionNotifierTest are executing, but not stuff in
TckBusinessService.

Any ideas? I've of course tried, mvn clean install and did a file
search to see if there were any duplicate copies of the tck test
somewhere