juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Another build failure
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 13:54:36 GMT
On 6/13/13 6:58 PM, Alex O'Ree wrote:
> [WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] <openjpa-2.2.1-r422266:1396819 fatal
> user error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.Argumen
> tException: The type "class
> org.apache.juddi.model.UddiEntityPublisher" has not been enhanced.
>
> Can anyone explain why I would get a failure (many actually) running
> the TCK tests? I would expect that a failure to "enhance" would have
> caused a failure sooner in the build process. This was with a clean
> install
If using OpenJPA, which we are, you need to enhance the juddi-core
classes, which is what happens in the juddi-core-openjpa module. This is
why we have 2 integration builds, which test this sort of thing.

- Either the unenhanced juddi-core.jar is being used with openjpa or
- the juddi-core-openjpa.jar is not enhanced for some reason.

--K