juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex O'Ree" <spyhunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TCK Productization Strategy
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 14:08:02 GMT
Lots.

1) we don't distribute maven, the source code and all of the other
dependencies with the client jar packages
2) it won't work if you're on an isolated network
3) is a full source code checkout really necessary in order to
validate that someone else's product is valid?

The goal here is to make the tck a usable product without a full up
dev environment, maven, or network connectivity. Maven is great for
some things, not for all things