juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject [REPORT] jUDDI Aug 2013
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 13:18:03 GMT
Aug 2013 Report for the jUDDI project

jUDDI (pronounced "Judy") is an open source Java implementation of the
Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration (UDDI v3)
specification for (Web) Services. The jUDDI project includes Scout.
Scout is an implementation of the JSR 93 - Java API for XML Registries
1.0 (JAXR).

*jUDDI *
- We released version 3.1.5 adding a much improved distribution with
quickstart examples,  a way to create deployments using different JPA or
JAXWS implementations for different target platforms, lots of fixes of
bugs found by the work that is taking place on the console.
- Very low traffic on the mailing lists this quarter.
- Working on the 3.2 release which includes a full web based console.
- We deployed a jUDDI instance to the OpenShift Cloud, to make it easy
for people to try it out.
http://apachejuddi.blogspot.com/2013/08/uddi-in-openshift-cloud.html

*Scout *
- No release this period, not really any development took place.
- Very low volume of JAXR related questions on the mailing list.

Thanks,

--Kurt

kstam@apache.org