juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Saibabu Vallurupalli <saibabu.vallurupa...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding Services
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 03:04:46 GMT
Hi All,

I am new to jUDDI however, I am able to successfully setup jUDDI and also
tested using soapUI.

I added a Business, then added a tModel and finally added Service to it.
Later I ran Inquiry and it showed up perfect.

Second time I added a new Business, and a tModel and finall tried to add a
new Service.

When I ran Inquiry it showed both the Businesses however, the second
Service I added is not shown instead it is showing the same tModel, Service
even for the new Business.

I think I am missing some basic concept here in understanding the data
structure and how these Businesses, tModels, Services are related to reach
other.

Can any one help me with a quick two line description like. After adding a
Business I need to save the new key and use the same key to create/link
tModel and Services to this Business something like this?

I really appreciate your support.

Thank you,
Sai