juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex O'Ree" <spyhunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding Services
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 11:26:20 GMT
FYI, you'll probably reach more people from the user mailing list
rather than the dev.

I always liked this image that shows the relationships
http://juddi.apache.org/docs/3.x/userguide/html/images/uddi_core_datastructures.gif

tModels are just things that are referenced by everything else.
Businesses have services, services have binding templates, binding
templates have the access points.

Does this help?