juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex O'Ree" <spyhunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JUDDI Portal and EAP 6
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 15:15:53 GMT
Build http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/juddi/tags/juddi-3.1.3/juddi-console/
from source. That should give you a war file for deployment. Is there
a particular reason you want to use 3.1.3?

The current trunk is 3.2 and should give you a ton of new features and
a brand new "portal" that has a lot more functionality. It's still
being worked on, but the trunk should be stable enough for use

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Toufic Arabi <tarabi@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are trying to build and deploy JUDDI 3.1.3 on EAP 6.0.1
>
> So far we have done the following:
> - built JUDDI from source http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/juddi/tags/juddi-3.1.3
> - created the necessary jboss-deployment-structure.xml, and packaged with war
> - built backend database mysql version 5.1.69 for JUDDI
> - The mysql connector we are using is version 5.1.6
> - reverted to hibernate version 4.14 Final for the JUDDI war
> - made necessary changes to persistence.xml to fit with hibernate version change and
EAP 6 classloading

> We were able to deploy JUDDI 3.1.3 with the configuration we have done above and access
it via

> https://hostname:8443/juddiv3/
>
> However, we would like to get directions on how to build and deploy the JUDDI portal.
The https://hostname:8443/pluto/portal/jUDDI URL returns a 404 which is because the portal/pluto
was not included in the juddi.war artifact we built and deployed.