juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject gui endpoint config question
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 00:35:06 GMT
Hi Alex,

The endpoint configuration for the uddi-client is configured in the
uddi.xml. Is there any reason
you would override that in the UddiHub.java?

I think we can rid of the following code, as well as the settings for
this in the config.properties? Or else we'd have this config in more
then one place which would be confusing. WDYT?

//                BindingProvider bp = null;
//                Map<String, Object> context = null;
//                bp = (BindingProvider) inquiry;
//                context = bp.getRequestContext();
// context.put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,
properties.getProperty("inquiryurl"));
//                bp = (BindingProvider) publish;
//                context = bp.getRequestContext();
// context.put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,
properties.getProperty("publishurl"));
//                bp = (BindingProvider) custody;
//                context = bp.getRequestContext();
// context.put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,
properties.getProperty("custodyurl"));
//
//
//                bp = (BindingProvider) security;
//                context = bp.getRequestContext();
// context.put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,
properties.getProperty("securityurl"));
//
//                bp = (BindingProvider) subscription;
//                context = bp.getRequestContext();
// context.put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,
properties.getProperty("subscriptionurl"));

--Kurt