juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex O'Ree" <spyhunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: applet signing
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 01:40:55 GMT
we also need to look into adding stuff to the manifest to prevent this
error with java 7

Note to the Publisher: Security features to prevent unauthorized
redistribution of your Java application will cause this application to
be blocked in the future. See current Java documentation about JAR
Manifest entries for the changes that need to be made.

Note to users: For any questions, please contact the Publisher who
provided you with this application.