juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt Stam <ks...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] jUDDI-3.3.6
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2018 09:25:51 GMT
Hi Alex,

Looks all ok now. We need to do one last thing which is verifying that the key belongs to
you. How about a quick Skype call and you show my some form of ID, and read the fingerprint
back to me.

I will then sign your key.

Cheers,

—Kurt

gpg: Good signature from "Alex O'Ree <alexoree@apache.org>" [unknown]
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.
Primary key fingerprint: 3A1A AFA9 B89A 1D1D DD5F  3A4B 98AD 2E19 BFF4 106D

> On Nov 27, 2018, at 12:35 AM, Alex O'Ree <alexoree@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Kurt,
> I just pushed the KEYS file again and made sure my new key was added to the MIT and SKS
server. Can you give it a try when you have a second?

> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 1:16 PM Kurt Stam <kurt.stam@gmail.com <mailto:kurt.stam@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> I double checked and also imported the keys from the KEYS file on master with the same
result. —Kurt

>> On Nov 26, 2018, at 6:42 PM, Alex O'Ree <alexoree@apache.org <mailto:alexoree@apache.org>>
wrote:

>> Not at that url. It's a new key. It should be in the source repo.
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018, 10:35 AM Kurt Stam <kurt.stam@gmail.com <mailto:kurt.stam@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> There also seems to be an issue with your key not being public:
>>
>>  gpg --verify juddi-distro-3.3.6.zip.asc
>> gpg: assuming signed data in 'juddi-distro-3.3.6.zip'
>> gpg: Signature made Sat Nov 24 16:52:18 2018 CET
>> gpg:                using RSA key 3A1AAFA9B89A1D1DDD5F3A4B98AD2E19BFF4106D
>> gpg: Can't check signature: No public key
>>
>> Note that I’ve important all KEYS from
>> https://www.apache.org/dist/juddi/KEYS <https://www.apache.org/dist/juddi/KEYS>
>>
>> Did you upload the latest key you used?
>>
>> —Kurt
>>
>>> On Nov 26, 2018, at 4:16 PM, Alex O'Ree <alexoree@apache.org <mailto:alexoree@apache.org>>
wrote:

>>> Bugger. Stupid line endings.  Easiest thing is a readme.
>>>
>>> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018, 5:39 AM Kurt Stam <kurt.stam@gmail.com <mailto:kurt.stam@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>> Hi Alex,
>>>
>>> The file format of the juddi-distro-3.3.6/juddi-tomcat-3.3.6/bin/catalina.sh
>>>
>>> Is not unix, so it won’t startup tomcat. What do you prefer, adding something
to the release notes or do you want to respin the release?

>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> —Kurt

fix related to incorrect logic of the findBinding API. The bug was preventing updates to the
SCOUT project. Once this release is complete (and I finally get commit permissions on SCOUT),
then we can cut a new version of SCOUT.

<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/loyuchxtxg0zrwq/AAA4nqh9rUBEXiRQ7JK43fl6a?dl=0>

<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/juddi.git/?p=juddi.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/juddi-3.3.6>

API call doesn't exactly match the spec, can't search for just the service key
juddi.apache.org <http://juddi.apache.org/> back to mvn site