juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] jUDDI-3.3.6
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2018 18:15:44 GMT
I double checked and also imported the keys from the KEYS file on master with the same result.
—Kurt

> On Nov 26, 2018, at 6:42 PM, Alex O'Ree <alexoree@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Not at that url. It's a new key. It should be in the source repo.
>
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018, 10:35 AM Kurt Stam <kurt.stam@gmail.com <mailto:kurt.stam@gmail.com>
wrote:
> There also seems to be an issue with your key not being public:
>
>  gpg --verify juddi-distro-3.3.6.zip.asc
> gpg: assuming signed data in 'juddi-distro-3.3.6.zip'
> gpg: Signature made Sat Nov 24 16:52:18 2018 CET
> gpg:                using RSA key 3A1AAFA9B89A1D1DDD5F3A4B98AD2E19BFF4106D
> gpg: Can't check signature: No public key
>
> Note that I’ve important all KEYS from
> https://www.apache.org/dist/juddi/KEYS <https://www.apache.org/dist/juddi/KEYS>
>
> Did you upload the latest key you used?
>
> —Kurt
>
>> On Nov 26, 2018, at 4:16 PM, Alex O'Ree <alexoree@apache.org <mailto:alexoree@apache.org>>
wrote:

>> Bugger. Stupid line endings.  Easiest thing is a readme.
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018, 5:39 AM Kurt Stam <kurt.stam@gmail.com <mailto:kurt.stam@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> Hi Alex,
>>
>> The file format of the juddi-distro-3.3.6/juddi-tomcat-3.3.6/bin/catalina.sh
>>
>> Is not unix, so it won’t startup tomcat. What do you prefer, adding something to
the release notes or do you want to respin the release?

>> Cheers,
>>
>> —Kurt
>>
>>> On Nov 24, 2018, at 8:53 PM, Alex O'Ree <alexoree@apache.org <mailto:alexoree@apache.org>>
wrote:

>>> Dear jUDDI enthusiasts,
>>>
>>> The new release is here! This release resolves 3 JIRAs, 2 tasks and a bug fix
related to incorrect logic of the findBinding API. The bug was preventing updates to the SCOUT
project. Once this release is complete (and I finally get commit permissions on SCOUT), then
we can cut a new version of SCOUT.

>>> The release distribution is temporarily available here (without hashes)
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/loyuchxtxg0zrwq/AAA4nqh9rUBEXiRQ7JK43fl6a?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/loyuchxtxg0zrwq/AAA4nqh9rUBEXiRQ7JK43fl6a?dl=0>
>>>
>>> The release artifacts are staged in nexus:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejuddi-1013/ <https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejuddi-1013/>
>>>
>>> and we have a tag at:
>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/juddi.git/?p=juddi.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/juddi-3.3.6
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/juddi.git/?p=juddi.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/juddi-3.3.6>

>>> Please give it a spin and cast your vote. This vote will be open for
>>> the next 72 hours per the release policy, which is:
>>> - the vote will be closed as soon as 6 hours have past and  >7 +1
>>> votes are received with no -1 vote being cast, or
>>>  - if after 12h >5 +1 votes have been cast with no -1 vote, or
>>>  - if after 24h if 3 +1 votes have been cast with no -1 vote, or failing that
>>>  - after 72h provided at least 3 +1 votes have been cast and there is
>>> a majority of +1 votes from the cast votes.
>>>
>>> Bug
>>> [JUDDI-992 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-992>] - FindBinding
API call doesn't exactly match the spec, can't search for just the service key
juddi.apache.org <http://juddi.apache.org/> back to mvn site