juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldanha <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] SCOUT v1.2.8
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2018 14:41:30 GMT
+1

> On Dec 9, 2018, at 1:08 PM, Kurt Stam <kstam@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> +1 cheers —Kurt
>
>> On Dec 8, 2018, at 17:10, Alex O'Ree <spyhunter99@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> That's a +1 from me as well. We are at about 72 hours. Anyone else care to vote?
>>
>>> On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 11:04 PM Steve Viens <sviens@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> +1
>>>
>>> Steve Viens
>>> sviens@gmail.com
>>> 603-828-2397

them are bug fixes and maintenance related issues. It also resolves several issues that were
introduced when resolving UDDI spec adherence with jUDDI 3.1.5 that were never retested with
SCOUT. The largest change was related to JXR Address to UDDI Addressline line mappings which
may cause some issues if upgrading.

jUDDI, running against the current causes compile errors and unit test failures
which is invalid