juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating the demo site
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2019 14:29:52 GMT
Hi Alex,

I can help.

Cheers,

—Kurt

> On Jun 15, 2019, at 4:57 PM, Alex O'Ree <alexoree@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Dear jUDDI enthusiasts,
>
> We used to have a "gear" in the redhat cloud that hosted a demo instance of juddi. I'm
not too sure what happened but i think it either expired or redhat turned them all off or
whatever and migrated to something else. Regardless, that instance has been dead for a while.

> Moving forward, i've asked the ASF infra team if they have a solution. The answer is
yes, they can fire up a VM for this purpose. The only catch is that they want to have at least
3 people be designated as maintainers of the VM.

> I'll certainly volunteer but i'll need 2 others to volunteer in order to move forward.
I would expect that time requirement by those volunteers would be super minimal, every now
and again type of thing. It'll be an ubuntu vm.