juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex O'Ree" <alexo...@apache.org>
Subject Updating the demo site
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2019 20:57:37 GMT
Dear jUDDI enthusiasts,

We used to have a "gear" in the redhat cloud that hosted a demo instance of
juddi. I'm not too sure what happened but i think it either expired or
redhat turned them all off or whatever and migrated to something else.
Regardless, that instance has been dead for a while.

Moving forward, i've asked the ASF infra team if they have a solution. The
answer is yes, they can fire up a VM for this purpose. The only catch is
that they want to have at least 3 people be designated as maintainers of
the VM.

I'll certainly volunteer but i'll need 2 others to volunteer in order to
move forward. I would expect that time requirement by those volunteers
would be super minimal, every now and again type of thing. It'll be an
ubuntu vm.

Anyone out there want to help?