juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating the demo site
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2019 21:36:59 GMT
I can take a look tomorrow

> On Sep 21, 2019, at 23:30, Alex O'Ree <spyhunter99@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> ok so i am giving up on fixing this. my linux knowledge is probably limited compared
to the rest of you.
> current issue: derby wont start up and complains about not being able to create the db
directory

> ive tried everything i can think of to fix the file permissions issue. i've even su tomcat
to that dir and verified i can make the directory.

> current state: we are setup for in memory db. so its working but is far from ideal.
>
>> On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 4:38 PM Alex O'Ree <spyhunter99@gmail.com> wrote:
>> i think i just never finished configuring it. the database was pointed at a readonly
location on the drive...working it now

>>> On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 4:20 PM Alex O'Ree <spyhunter99@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> did anyone delete the root business? hmmm....

with personal email and saw yours.  I’ll take a look as soon as I can.

uses something all opie for open time passwords for sudo.

hosted a demo instance of juddi. I'm not too sure what happened but i think it either expired
or redhat turned them all off or whatever and migrated to something else. Regardless, that
instance has been dead for a while.

they have a solution. The answer is yes, they can fire up a VM for this purpose. The only
catch is that they want to have at least 3 people be designated as maintainers of the VM.

to volunteer in order to move forward. I would expect that time requirement by those volunteers
would be super minimal, every now and again type of thing. It'll be an ubuntu vm.