juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex O'Ree" <alexo...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Let's Encrypt certificate expiration notice for domain "demo.juddi.apache.org"
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2019 00:11:19 GMT
any volunteers?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Let's Encrypt Expiry Bot <expiry@letsencrypt.org>
Date: Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 6:39 PM
Subject: Let's Encrypt certificate expiration notice for domain "
demo.juddi.apache.org"

Hello,

Your certificate (or certificates) for the names listed below will expire
in 19 days (on 25 Oct 19 22:22 +0000). Please make sure to renew your
certificate before then, or visitors to your website will encounter errors.

We recommend renewing certificates automatically when they have a third of
their
total lifetime left. For Let's Encrypt's current 90-day certificates, that
means
renewing 30 days before expiration. See
https://letsencrypt.org/docs/integration-guide/ for details.

demo.juddi.apache.org

For any questions or support, please visit
https://community.letsencrypt.org/. Unfortunately, we can't provide support
by email.

For details about when we send these emails, please visit
https://letsencrypt.org/docs/expiration-emails/. In particular, note that
this reminder email is still sent if you've obtained a slightly different
certificate by adding or removing names. If you've replaced this
certificate with a newer one that covers more or fewer names than the list
above, you may be able to ignore this message.

Regards,
The Let's Encrypt Team