kafka-users mailing list archives

From Chris Burroughs <chris.burrou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for Python consumer help
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:52:56 GMT
Hi Christian.  Your are not missing anything.  The python client doesn't
not currently have a consumer component, which is probably part of why
it looks so terse.

I'd check out the client in your next most favourite language for
examples.  http://sna-projects.com/kafka/design.php has some information
on the byte format.  Speak up if you need more.