kafka-users mailing list archives

From Christian Carollo <ccaro...@gmail.com>
Subject Looking for Python consumer help
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:06:55 GMT
Hi,

I am new to the list and I have been experimenting with Kafka.  I have been
reviewing the example clients on github and I am looking for a way to
consume messages via python.  The python client example appears to be far
more terse than its PHP or Ruby counterparts.  Am I missing something?

If I could be pointed to some additional information or another example.  I
would love to help with the python example and contribute anything that I
produce back but at the moment I am a bit confused by what I see.

Thanks in advance.
Christian