kafka-users mailing list archives

From Felix Giguere Villegas <felix.gigu...@mate1inc.com>
Subject Automating incremental imports with the Kafka hadoop-consumer
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 16:02:33 GMT
Hi,

I recently experimented with the hadoop-consumer and I wrote a script that
makes it easier to use.

I wrote a blog post describing what it does and the source code.

I think it might be worth contributing back to Kafka. It might need some
changes before it can be contributed. I don't know, it's the first time I
would contribute anything to an open-source project :)

Let me know what you think! Here's the blog post:

http://felixgv.com/post/69/automating-incremental-imports-with-the-kafka-hadoop-consumer/

--
Felix