kafka-users mailing list archives

From Felix Giguere Villegas <felix.gigu...@mate1inc.com>
Subject Re: Meet around Hadoop World
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2011 22:43:38 GMT
I am going to Hadoop World :) !

But I will probably get to NYC at the end of the evening on Monday, so I
will probably miss the HBase meeting.

I don't use HBase anyway but I do use Kafka and I'd be delighted to meet
with you guys. If I can make it to the meeting you end up scheduling then
great, otherwise too bad, maybe we'll run into each other during the
conference :)

--
Felix