kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jun Rao <jun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: broken unit tests, on a fresh checkout
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 15:12:31 GMT
Bao,

We have a small set of unit tests that have time dependencies and use sleep
in various places. Those tests typically pass in a powerful multi-core
server machine, but may cause transient failures in less powerful machines
like laptops. We want to address those issues soon, potentially moving those
tests to integration tests with large enough sleep time.

Jun