kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jun Rao <jun...@gmail.com>
Subject license header for cpp client
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:02:43 GMT
Hi, Everyone,

As we are getting close to releasing Kafka for the very first time in
Apache, we need to fix all the license headers per Apache requirement.
Currently, it seems that the headers for the cpp client are automatically
generated and can't be easily fixed. Can someone (in particular, the
original contributor) help get this fixed as soon as possible (see KAFKA-141
and KAFKA-143)? If this can't be fixed within the next couple of days, we
would probably have to remove the cpp client from svn to unblock our
release.

Thanks,

Jun