kafka-users mailing list archives

From Mathias Herberts <mathias.herbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka consumer not reconnecting to restarted Kafka node.
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 19:05:58 GMT
> Do you see the 5th broker registered in ZK (in /brokers/ids) after it comes
> back? Any error/exception in the consumer log?

I did not check but my best guess would be yes as the second consumer
was correctly pulling Flume events from the 5 brokers (our consumption
metrics showed 20% less events being consumed on the consumer that did
not reconnect to the 5th broker).

No special logs apart from the one I sent to the list.

The problem could not be reproduced, so I guess this will just be P&L...

Mathias.