kafka-users mailing list archives

From David Ormsbee <d...@datadoghq.com>
Subject Re: Clients
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 18:46:58 GMT
Hi Mark,

If you're interested, I've started a wiki entry to help people who are
writing Kafka clients:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Writing+a+Driver+for+Kafka

I'm currently working on one for Python. There's nothing on ZooKeeper in
there yet, but I'm implementing that functionality now and should be able
to add that information to the wiki soon.

Thank you.

Dave