kafka-users mailing list archives

From David Ormsbee <d...@datadoghq.com>
Subject Re: Clients
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 19:20:21 GMT
There is some ZooKeeper stuff towards the bottom of:

 http://incubator.apache.org/kafka/design.html

It's a good overview of how it works, but it's not totally accurate or
complete. I've been looking through Scala client code and occasionally
bugging this mailing list. I'll try to organize my notes and add it to the
wiki sometime early next week.

Take care.

Dave