kafka-users mailing list archives

From Florian Leibert <...@leibert.de>
Subject Re: Errors in load tests
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 19:10:29 GMT
On that note - another error I see right around the same time is below - i
see it on the consumer end. Note that in this case I have one consumer with
a single iterator - and on each broker 8 partitions. When printing
messages, I see an empty message on occasion...

Exception in thread "main" kafka.common.InvalidMessageSizeException
at
at
at kafka.common.ErrorMapping$.maybeThrowException(ErrorMapping.scala:53)
at
kafka.message.ByteBufferMessageSet.iterator(ByteBufferMessageSet.scala:60)
at kafka.consumer.ConsumerIterator.makeNext(ConsumerIterator.scala:67)
at kafka.consumer.ConsumerIterator.makeNext(ConsumerIterator.scala:30)
at kafka.utils.IteratorTemplate.maybeComputeNext(IteratorTemplate.scala:58)
at kafka.utils.IteratorTemplate.hasNext(IteratorTemplate.scala:50)
at com.airbnb.logging.util.ConsumerTest.main(ConsumerTest.java:50)
at
at
at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:120)