kafka-users mailing list archives

From Florian Leibert <...@leibert.de>
Subject Re: Multiple brokers on the same host
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 16:57:32 GMT
Though now I do get a new BindException:
Exception in thread "kafka-acceptor" java.net.BindException: Address
already in use
at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:126)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:59)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:52)
at kafka.network.Acceptor.run(SocketServer.scala:125)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)