kafka-users mailing list archives

From Christian Carollo <ccaro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka/ZK Cluster Example
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 22:06:14 GMT
Jun,

I don't think I ask my question the right way.

What I am trying to understand is what are the minimum constituent parts of a kafka cluster?

Based on your last email, I am now wondering what are the minimum constituent parts of a ZK
cluster as well as a Kafka cluster?

For example, can I have one ZK instance and one broker on one machine and that is enough to
define a ZK cluster and a Kafka Cluster?

Thanks,
Christian