kafka-users mailing list archives

From Felix GV <fe...@mate1inc.com>
Subject Re: slow producing on ec2
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 22:27:30 GMT
Maybe I'm overlooking something, but the first thing that came to my mind
is: wouldn't you get no network latency at all on your local box if
everything runs on the same machine?

On EC2, the network latency would bring your overal throughput down,
especially with a sync producer, wouldn't it?

--
Felix