kafka-users mailing list archives

From Neha Narkhede <neha.narkh...@gmail.com>
Subject Introducing the newbie tag
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 19:25:14 GMT
Hi,

Happy New Year everyone !

I've tried to go through some of our open JIRAs, and have marked few of
them with the "newbie" tag. The goal is to encourage patches by new
contributors. Most of these JIRAs are simple enough for a new contributors
to start on the Kafka code base and contribute simple, but useful patches.
While some of them are bug fixes, some (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-233) include refactoring
existing components. These JIRAs will be most helpful to get a deeper
understanding of specific Kafka components.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+12311720+AND+labels+%3D+newbie

We will keep updating this list, and any help and suggestions from you are
appreciated !

Thanks,
Neha