kafka-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Psaltis <Andrew.Psal...@Webtrends.com>
Subject RE: C# client
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 17:41:04 GMT
Peter,
The sln (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka/trunk/clients/csharp/src/Kafka/Kafka.sln
) and the StyleCop targets file (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kafka/trunk/clients/csharp/lib/StyleCop/Microsoft.StyleCop.Targets
) files are both invalid due to the Apache Lic. Comment block at the top of the files.

If you remove the below block from each of those files you should be able to open the sln
just fine.

<!--
 contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
 The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
 the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

 limitations under the License.
-->

As far as the zookeeper side of things, you are going to need to pull down the zookeeper code
at: http://erichauser.net/2010/04/23/zookeeper-net-client/ , you may have to run jute to generate
the csharp code. Before the zk client will compile.

Hope that helps,
Andrew