kafka-users mailing list archives

From <zlai_2...@sina.com>
Subject Some question about performance test
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 12:28:08 GMT
Hi,
     I implement producer and consumer with java api. But I could not get the performance
according to official document. The official document show that producer could reach to 250000
nMessages/s and consumer could reach to 550000 nMessages/s. However, it just reach to 80000
nMessages/s produced and 40000 nMessages/s consumered. The test is run with a producer, a
consumer, and two brokers. Did anyone have tested the performance with java client? How can
I get the performance as well as offical document.
Thanks!