kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jun Rao <jun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper exception
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 15:00:17 GMT
The reason you see those NoNode error code is the following. Every time we
want to create a new path, say /brokers/ids/1, we try to create it
directly. If this fails because the parent path doesn't exist, we try to
create the parent path first. This will happen recursively. However, the
NoNode error should show up only once, not every time a broker is started
(assuming ZK data hasn't been cleaned up).

Thanks,

Jun

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:25 AM, navneet sharma <navneetsharma0505@gmail.com