kafka-users mailing list archives

From Bob Cotton <bcot...@rallydev.com>
Subject Follow up questions from Jay Kreps' Presentation
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 21:35:55 GMT
First I'd like to thank Linked-In for hosting the Kafka meetup and
publishing the a video of the event. The presentations were very helpful.

As we are about to embark on our own use of Kafka and Avro I was
particularly interested in the following topics from Jay's presentation:

1. The "Audit Trail" around Kafka
2. Management of Avro schemas

Jay mentioned that there were possible open source projects here.

Code would be great, however in the mean time are there some blog posts
that present these ideas or a paragraph or two as food for thought?

Thanks for blazing the trail.

- Bob